In celebration of Dr. Seuss' birthday, my oldest's school had Wacky Wednesday! Each student was to bring in a stuffed animal, a book, and dress in their WACKIEST. Well, boy did my child show up wacky. He had an appt this morning and I made him dress normal for that, come home and change and then I allowed him to go to school. this child wore a plaid short sleeved button up shirt, Thomas the train pj pants, Hawaiian style swim trunks, a snow boot, and a tennis shoe. It was soo much fun to see all the children dressed up "wacked out" as one of the kids told me. It really gave me a good laugh and reminded me of one reason why I missed being in the classroom.
In other news this week, I forgot to introduce the newest member of our family!!! His name is Finneus, fins for short, and he is such good boy! He hardly makes a mess, stays contained in one area, I never hear a peep out of him and he doesn't cost an arm and a leg to feed (unlike my 2 boys!) Yes, we got a fish, a Betta to be exact. The kids love him. Alex goes up and talks to him on a regular basis. The day we put him in his bowl, ryan wanted to take him for a walk around the house to "show him around". They really enjoy the responsibility of having a pet so we will see how long this lasts!
No comments:
Post a Comment